Who we are
“We / us / our” means:
- CC2i Limited of Lime House, St Peter Street, Bishops Waltham, SO32 1AD, United Kingdom, and
- Matobo Limited of 103 Manchester Road, Sheffield, S10 5DH, United Kingdom.
“You / your” means the users of the Dojo services, including the website https://dojolearning.co.uk (the “site” / “website”), and the Dojo eLearning platform accessible via https://dojo.gomocentral.com (“platform”) which are owned and managed by CC2i Limited and Matobo Limited.
We provide the Dojo services to organisations so they can provide their staff with cyber awareness and information governance training via an eLearning platform.
Our commitment to you
Controllers of personal information
When users access our website and view information about us and our technology, communicate with us, commission our services, request a demo, and register for events etc, CC2i Limited is the data controller. This information may include first name, last name, email address, telephone number, and organisation/company name
When an individual engages with the platform because their employer has commissioned the Dojo services, then:
- the user’s employer is the data controller with respect to the user information provided to us. This information includes the individual’s work email address, and may also include their first name and last name
- we act as a data processor under data protection laws (where your employer is the data controller as described above), meaning we use the information to provide a service to your employer
What type of information we have
We collect and process the following information:
- Identity data, includes first name, last name and organisation/company name
- Contact data, includes email address and telephone number
- Technical data, includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. Read more here
- Analytical data, includes statistics on your usage of the Dojo services. Read more here
- Marketing and communications data, includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and also your communication preferences
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by employers when they subscribe to the Dojo services so that their staff can receive cyber awareness and information governance training via an eLearning platform.
You may also provide personal information directly to us when you:
- Create/edit your Dojo account
- Complete a form or communicate via webchat on our website
- Write to us (including by email and social media)
- Speak to us by telephone (including VoIP)
- Attend our events or third-party events / exhibitions / conferences
- Complete our surveys
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation, or need to carry out pre-contractual requests
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide you with information, products or services that you or your employer request from us, where you and/or your employer have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Provision your email address on our system so that you can create your own Dojo account to complete cyber awareness and information governance training
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between your employer and us
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Notify you about appropriate changes to our platform and services
We may also use your data to provide you with information about other goods and services which may be of interest to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in one or more of the ways mentioned above, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not rent or sell personal information and will only share your information in the following circumstances:
- When you have consented or directed us to share the information
- When we have a contractual obligation, or need to carry out pre-contractual requests
- In order to satisfy any requirement under the law or to protect our rights or prevent any concerns relating to fraud or security.
- In the event of a merger or sale of all or part of the Dojo services whereby personal information may be transferred as an asset of the service.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer services or to improve our business operations. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
How we store your information
Personal information is processed and stored on secure servers within the European Economic Area (EEA) and we have taken reasonable steps to secure and protect the data under our control, including establishing processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can tell us to delete your information by contacting us at email@example.com to clearly indicate the purpose of your request. We will then permanently erase all your information from our systems.
Cookies and tracking technologies
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
Analytics and usage reporting
Where an organisation subscribes to our ‘hosted service’ and uses our platform for their eLearning management requirements, we gather usage data to track user progress and achievements. This report is supplied to the subscribing organisation and captures their staff’s interactions with the platform. This information includes:
- Identifying email address – Email associated with the user
- Date and time – Day and time user interaction takes place
- Action – Description of the user interaction/event (e.g. Completed, Answered, Resumed, etc)
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at email@example.com
Similarly, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
How to complain
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Links to other websites
St Peter Street